Nautical Night: A Sea-Loving Play Party
When: Saturday January 19th 8pm to 1am
Ticket purchase: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/312574
Where: The Center for Sex & Culture. 1349 Mission Street, San Francisco (between 9th and 10th Streets, on the corner of Grace Street.)
Please note that Mission St has parking restrictions so please follow all posted signs.
This event is strictly 18+, please bring your I.D.
Calling all sailors, merfolk, beach babes, pirates, and creatures at sea! A nautical play party is underway! So grab your booty and come aboard to the Center for Sex & Culture for some kinky fun. January may be cold, but under the sea and on the beach it is always hot! Dress in your swimsuit, sailor outfit, fish tail, or fins and come meet, mingle, play and fuck with the Bay’s sexiest perverts.
Nautical Night welcomes land and sea creatures of all genders, sexualities, ages, abilities, bodies, preferences, and play! This party is in conjunction with Midori’s Rope Bondage Dojo ®- so if you are so inclined, bring your rope and grab an open rafter. Maybe you’ll spot a student learning the ropes and practicing their knots.
Proceeds from Nautical Night goes to the amazing work of the Center for Sex & Culture.
Tunes brought to you by A. Lowe!
Tickets are $25 at the door or $20 in advance. Have some buried treasure? Donate more to support the community.
Crewmates and volunteers are most welcome here for full comp. We need crew for set up, clean up, DM duty, and door watch. Please email Avianswers@gmail.com for more details.
About A. Lowe: A. Lowe is an Oakland based DJ/Producer. Genres include glitch hop, dubstep, bass music, breaks, pop, hip hop, IDM and whatever else moves the dance floor. Get updates and free downloads here:
About Midori’s Rope Bondage Dojo®: A two-day intensive, unique hands-on learning experience. For more please visit ropedojo.com
About the Center for Sex & Culture: The mission of the CSC is to provide judgment-free education, cultural events, a library/media archive, and other resources to audiences across the sexual and gender spectrum; and to research and disseminate factual information, framing and informing issues of public policy and public health.
- itsanavi reblogged this from centersexculture and added:
- crashntumble likes this
- jamesiscreative likes this
- thatswhatzesaid likes this
- goodnightmiamor reblogged this from adventuresinslumberland
- recycledriot reblogged this from adventuresinslumberland
- potterpenguin likes this
- wishbone-wishbone likes this
- adventuresinslumberland reblogged this from t-wood
- ghost-of-saintjimmy likes this
- queerlythebest likes this
- tobeofuse reblogged this from t-wood
- tobeofuse likes this
- chirikli likes this
- t-wood reblogged this from itsanavi
- meri-contrary reblogged this from tamingof
- tamingof reblogged this from itsanavi
- lola-on-a-mission likes this
- fdrambler reblogged this from itsanavi and added:
- fdrambler likes this
- highmasc likes this
- sexandculture reblogged this from centersexculture
- theseductionhour likes this
- rubenesque-as-fuck reblogged this from itsanavi
- rubenesque-as-fuck likes this
- centersexculture posted this
The Center for Sex and Culture provides a judgment-free education, cultural events, a library/media archive, and other resources to audiences across the sexual and gender spectrum.
From our San Francisco home we promote creativity, information and healthy sexual knowledge.
Current CSC bloggers: Marilyn Roxie, Miss Andry, MissIan, and Shayna Sparling
Blog posts are curated by Center for Sex and Culture interns and staff members, including event reminders, news about events at other organizations, and media content curated from other Tumblr sites with source attribution when available. If you would like to contact us about content removal, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vintage Mags for Sale
Alibris & Amazon Wishlists
Grace Alley Mural
Sexology Journals Database
Ask me anything Submit